Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cathedral Arts Festival

http://www.cathedralartsfestival.ca/
Just wanted to remind everyone that my wife and I will be having a booth set up this Saturday (rain or shine) at the Cathedral Arts Festival selling prints of Regina that are found on my blog. Our booth will be set up on the street on the corner of 13th Avenue and Robinson Street, right in front of the Safeway. And if we don't have a print of your favourite Regina image, all you have to do is order one and we can have one made up for you within 48hours. We are looking forward to meeting alot of you, Cheers!

Catherine and Guy

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

How wonderful, Guy! I do wish I was close enough to come by! Hope it goes really well and that you have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Lorac said...

Hope you have a great day Guy!

Rob Inukshuk said...

Best of luck and enjoy the day.

Downtown Child said...

Guy,
See you there!
I'll be wearing a banjo -- if the cats and dogs are gone!

Merisi said...

Good morning, Guy!

Good luck with the photo booth to you and your wife1

I thoroughly enjoyed leaving through your latest - and older! - posts. Since I decided to go back to school (and actually got accepted), time to visit my favorite blogs has become so precious and returning to yours is always a visual feast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails